Wednesday, April 28, 2010
1. Casey started preschool.
2. Jonathan cuddled with Stephen on the couch.
3. Casey brought home his first art project.
4. Stephen bounced and chewed on his hand. With his (two!) new teeth.
5. Casey fell asleep after preschool.
5. We adopted a horse.
6. Wesley and I got all gussied up and went to Meaghan's surprise thirtieth birthday party.
7. The big surprise was Bobby (finally!) popping The Question.
8. Jonathan pouted because Casey went to school without him.
9. I tried to sell my mini fridge. (Want it?).
10. We went to our first Saturday Night Supper.
11. I tried to sell a pretty rose blanket. (Love it?).
12. Casey learned to go to the potty on his own. (Mostly).
13. We attended a pie festival.
14. Stephen tried ice cream.
15. I cooked. (A lot).
16. Stephen grew enough hair for a faux-hawk.
17. Casey quit preschool.